Moderated by Brenda Alesii, Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS, the webinar is an interactive discussion with panelists:
• Marc Braun, PHR, SHRM-CP, HR Generalist III, Spectrum Health;
• Elaine K. Hammond, MSW, Adjunct Professor, University at Buffalo;
• Deborah LaBounty, LMHC, Clinician, Spectrum Health;
• Ashley Luedke, Ph.D., LMHC, Associate Professor, St. Bonaventure University; and
• Antoinette Steinbarth, LMHC, Crisis Centers Project Director, Spectrum Health.
Panelists will discuss trends in the counseling profession, how today’s students influence the next generation in the helping professions, and what the growth of online counseling options means to the profession.