Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) has proven to be a very effective treatment method for people who have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). It is especially effective when used in small group therapy sessions, where you can practice the skills that you learn with others.
At DBT London, we help people from all over the UK and Ireland to overcome the challenges presented by BPD and lead full, satisfying lives. If you would like to join one of our DBT Skills Online groups, we invite you to contact us now to book an assessment via Zoom. After your assessment has been completed, which we can normally arrange within a day, we can help you choose the best treatment option for your specific needs.
What Happens in a DBT Skills Online Group
If you are a little nervous about attending group therapy, we would like to put your mind at rest.
- Safe, Comfortable Environment – All sessions take place via Zoom so you will be able to access professional treatment from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere else with a reasonable Internet connection.
- Weekly Sessions – Our DBT Skills Online groups meet once a week for 90 minutes, which makes them a convenient option for those who lead busy lives.
- Small Groups – Most groups consist of just 6-8 patients, making for a relaxed environment in which each individual has plenty of time to ask questions and practise the skills being taught.
- Crisis Survival Coaching Included – If you find yourself in difficulties in between the group sessions, you can contact one of our qualified therapists for 1-2- counselling. There is no additional charge for this service.
- Aftercare Support Group – There’s no need to worry that you will be left to cope alone as soon as you have completed your DBT Skills Online course. You are welcome to join our free aftercare group, which runs for 10 weeks after each course has finished, where you can discuss the skills you have learned with senior peers and receive advice on how best to practise applying them in real-life situations.
Enrol for DBT Skills Online
If you have any questions about our DBT Skills Online groups or you would like to book an assessment, please don’t hesitate to call during normal working hours or to send us a message letting us know how we may be of assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon.