With a team of fully qualified and experienced Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) specialists, we are able to offer an extremely effective treatment for Borderline Personality Disorder and Emotional Dysregulation to patients across the UK.
The Complete DBT Treatment Package
1. DBT Skills Group Training: Engage in our 30 week online supportive weekly group sessions with our expert DBT therapists.
2. Weekly 121 DBT Sessions: weekly with your dedicated DBT therapist.
3. Monthly Family Support Groups: Families participate in monthly group sessions, ensuring they know how to support you on your journey.
4. 24/7 WhatsApp peer support group.
5. Crisis Support: Your dedicated DBT 121 therapist will be available to support you in times of crisis.
The DBT modules
Distress Tolerance and Mindfulness: 10 weeks.
Emotional Regulation and Mindfulness: 10 weeks.
Interpersonal Effectiveness and Mindfulness: 10 weeks.
Pricing Structure: The DBT London Programme is structured on a per-module basis. Each 10-week DBT module is priced at £1,550 payable by credit or debit card. This price includes weekly DBT Skills Groups, Weekly Individual DBT 121 sessions, Family Support Group, Crisis Support and 24/7 WhatsApp Support.
For those who choose not to include weekly one-on-one DBT sessions with the Skills Group, the fee is reduced to £800 per module, this price will include DBT Weekly Skills Groups, Family Support Group, Crisis Support and 24/7 WhatsApp Support.
The DBT Assessment Fee is £85
Take your your First Steps with DBT London and secure your personalised DBT assessment and start your journey to emotional stability and fulfilling relationships.
How Can a Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Help You?
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) offers individuals struggling with emotional regulation a structured approach to building mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and emotion regulation skills, leading to enhanced resilience, more stable relationships, and an understanding of emotional responses.
Before we can proceed you will need to attend an assessment with one of our DBT therapists to establish if DBT will be the most appropriate modality for treatment at this time.
The assessment will be carried out remotely via Zoom with one of the clinicians at DBT London, we cannot accept medical insurance for the cost of the £85 assessment fee, please use the Contact Us button below when booking your assessment and we will then offer an assessment within 24 hours, however we often will assess patienst the same day.
If the assessment concludes that DBT is an appropriate modality for treatment, we will offer you one complementary DBT precommitment session to establish if DBT is the most appropriate modality for your symptoms, on completion of the session you will then join the 30-week DBT skills programme.
Precommitment DBT Sessions
New patients will attend one fee free DBT Precommitment Session, the purpose of these sessions:
- Ongoing Assessment: The therapist gauges the client’s suitability for DBT, while the client evaluates the therapy and therapist to ensure a good fit.
- Orientation: An overview of DBT’s structure, methods, and objectives is provided, helping the client grasp the therapy’s expectations.
- Commitment: Given DBT’s rigorous nature, commitment from both parties is crucial. This session addresses concerns and establishes an agreement to avoid problematic behaviors during treatment.
- Relationship Building: This initial session fosters a therapeutic bond, laying a foundation of trust, which is vital for DBT’s success.
- Role Clarification: Roles and responsibilities of both therapist and client within DBT are outlined.
- Logistics: Topics like session frequency, duration, group sessions, crisis coaching, and fees are discussed.
These sessions are paramount as DBT is intensive. A mutual commitment from the beginning enhances the chances of positive results.