As experienced therapists and counsellors, all of who are qualified to provide dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), we have helped many people across the UK to find better ways to cope with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
Comprehensive DBT Therapy in Leeds, Personalised to Meet Your Specific Needs
We now offer DBT Therapy in Leeds and the surrounding area, delivered in small Zoom groups that meet every week for the duration of each programme. If you would like to join one of our groups and learn how to control your emotions and thoughts more effectively, please don’t hesitate to book an assessment right now. We can normally arrange for assessments to be completed within 24 hours, after which we can recommend a treatment programme that is right for you.
Why People Choose Our DBT Therapy in Leeds
Whether you have previously tried other treatment for BPD or you are considering it for the first time, you are probably aware that there are a number of options and service providers from which to choose. So why do so many people choose our DBT programmes?
- Convenience – We deliver full DBT programmes online, via Zoom. This means you have access to a highly effective treatment option without even having to leave your own home.
- Results – Our therapists have helped numerous people to learn how to control their BPD symptoms more effectively and to lead more balanced, centred lives as a consequence.
- Professionalism – As a team of fully qualified and experienced therapists, we can be relied upon to exercise discretion at all times.
- Easy Payment Terms – We work hard to keep our programme fees as low as possible but we understand that the overall cost is still significant as far as many people are concerned. With this in mind, we are pleased to be able to offer easy payment terms: rather than paying for the whole programme in one go, you can pay for each module before you start it.
- Tailored Treatment Plans – Whilst we generally follow the same outline for every DBT programme that we offer, we do take each patient’s specific requirements into account as well. This means that your DBT therapy in Leeds will be tailored to meet your personal needs.
Book Your Initial Assessment
If you are not sure what to do next, please feel free to get in touch with us. If you’re ready to take an assessment, we invite you to go ahead and book one on our website now.