We provide Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) in Belfast to patients who are suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
Comprehensive DBT Therapy in Belfast, Personalised to Meet Your Specific Needs
With a team of experienced therapists, we are able to help people from all walks of life to deal with the issues presented by this condition and go on to lead fulfilling lives. Each therapy session is held online, in a small Zoom group, which means you don’t have to travel to access the treatment you need. In the first instance, we ask you to book an assessment with us so that we can establish whether our DBT in Belfast is the right treatment option for you. In the event that it is, we will credit the assessment fee against any future invoices for your therapy.
Our DBT in Belfast Includes
If you decide to enrol in a course of DBT with us, the fee that you pay will provide you with access to all of the following:
- Weekly Skills Group Sessions – Each week, you will attend a therapy session via Zoom. All sessions are conducted by a fully qualified and experienced therapist and if you follow the full course, you will cover all 4 of the core DBT modules in these sessions.
- 121 Crisis Coaching – If you encounter a situation that you are unable to deal with or you simply feel in need of urgent assistance, you can talk to a therapist one-to-one. Your therapist will help you to apply the skills you are learning to take control of your emotions and overcome the situation.
- Support Group Mentoring – Advice from experienced mentors can help your family to understand how they can best support you during and after your treatment.
- WhatsApp DBT Group – Our peer-led WhatsApp groups provide another support option to patients who are currently undergoing DBT in Belfast.
- Aftercare Skills Group – Once you have completed all 4 modules of your DBT course, you should be in a position to manage your moods and emotions more effectively. To help you apply the skills in your daily life, you can participate in the 10-week aftercare skills group, with weekly meetings held online.
Book Your Initial Assessment
As you can see, our DBT courses in Belfast include everything you need in order to learn how to manage your symptoms and lead a more balanced life. To take the first step on the road to recovery, we invite you to book an assessment now.